Monday, June 16, 2008

Less is More. Less is More.

Keep repeating it to yourself, Kat.
Less is more. Less is more.

So. Write more often. With shorter posts.
I really admire my sister's 7MSN blog and others, like hers, so humorous and easy on the eyes.
I've gotta write less - but more often.

Last Night: Ran 2.5 miles on the track. RAN the whole thing .... no walking. That's a first in about 2 months. Just as I suspected. My heart rate monitor has been set waaaaay too low. No wonder I've been WALKING so much during my "runs".

Re-focus. Motivation for re-starting Disney 1/2 Marathon training.
Yeah. Right. In the middle of the summer. In South Florida. In the heat. And the humidity. In hurricane season. I'm insane.

2 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Yep. You are insane! But I must admit I am in awe!

And now I need to go lie down.....too many visions of heat, humidity and pounding on the pavement noises.

hehe

(ps, this is my first visit to your blog. I popped over from 7MSN blog. I love the color of the blue you're using for your background. Very easy on the eyes)

Kathleen said...

Thanks, Twinville! The blue makes me think of diving, and the ocean, and fish. I had wondered if it was working for anyone else!