Saturday, November 24, 2007

Inspiration in Italy

I'm inspired by the artistic Web talents of my friend, Tracey, and of my sister, Linda. A little bored, too.

So, I've (finally) decided to update my blogger and make a concerted effort to post here more regularly. It's more fun and better than a journal. Things seem more real and my life has more meaning (at least to me) when I write stuff down. Guess it's still the bureaucrat in me -- if it's not documented, it does not exist.

I run better (check out my running logs through favorite site links), my motivation to "watch weight" stays consistent, and I still think people might be interested in what I have to say about life -- if I ever get around to saying it! That's the theme for today, anyway.

I love photos and guess that's the one area where I display at least a wee bit of creativity. Guess the other MAJOR thing about me is my husband, Giancarlo. Killing two birds with one stone ...

Here are two morphed photos I composed of the two of us when we traveled to Italy during September 2006. The first was taken at Trevi Fountain in Rome. Of course, we're throwing coins over our shoulders and making wishes that we'll soon return.
This photo is from inside a dungeon in a real, moated castle at Ferrara (near Venice), where Lucretia Borgia and her lover were imprisoned.

Ah, Italy....!

No comments: