Friday, November 30, 2007

Style Vs. Substance

Sheesh. I've been obsessed with trying to reformat this Blog page every since I started writing it! It's beginning to look like the colors and font styles are more important than what I have to say.

I'll be darned if I'm going to ask Tracey or Linda how they do it. I learn best by making mistakes and trying things out on my own. Of course, that's how I break things, too. Gianni thinks I should be a Beta tester for just about anything mechanical or electrical -- because I'm really good at "investigating" what the problems are in something, but then breaking it as I try to figure out what is wrong. Thank goodness Dad can usually fix it.

Someday -- soon I hope -- my Blog header page will have this pretty picture of me diving in the background, and all my posts will have a little picture of an angelfish right next to the title. I'm sure if I read the help section and reader forums long enough, I'll figure it out.

BUT .... if anyone out there wants to send me a hint, Thanks!

No comments: