Friday, December 07, 2007

Frustration and Inspiration

It has been week of ups and downs.

Frustrations with myself, (some of) my peers, my yoga studio/practice, my weight gain (again).
Running more, running faster, running better.

Disappointed about St. Vincent and Bequia vacation plans.
Loving my new iTunes downloads.

Confused about future of my business.
Excited about my new Audi TT -- arriving today from Germany -- here soon.

Inspired by blogging.
Creative writing has always been a passion. Now I can combine my geek skills with the slight artistic talents I have vis-a-vis photography and graphic design to play with this site.

My sister, Linda, had a really valid point. For this blog to remain relevant, I really need to post regularly. I like the idea of following the alphabet. If it was good enough for Kinsey Malone, P.I., in the Sue Grafton alphabet novels, it's good enough for me.

I'll call it "blogging by letters". Every week, reflections on words beginning with the letter of the week.

My fictitious P.I. friend started with "A is for Alibi". Sunday I start with A -- and whatever inspires me after that.

No comments: