Friday, December 14, 2007

Anniversary Audi

So much for my idea of A Week of A. I still like the idea of an alphabet-based blog theme. Having difficulty with A, I guess. I shouldn't be.

ANNIVERSARY -- 12 years with Giancarlo. Having never thought I would have found anyone to put up with me, married to my job for 12 years, mucking up my life with a series of bad choices in men -- how could I ever be so lucky to have found the absolute BEST man for me? Thank you, Lenore Mom, for introducing us.

I had hoped to post great news about my other big A this week. That being my new AUDI TT.It was shipped from Germany on 12/6 and should be here in the states any day now.
I had hoped to be driving it on my Anniversary. But I'm sure I'll think of something appropriate to write about when I'm cruising around town in it during the B (or C?) week.

No comments: